Interesting facts about karen hesse
Flat and Lean Abs: Lose Belly Fat Fast and Drop Weight Effortlessly with Hypnosis and Affirmations by E. N. MinterThis is the script version of the audiobook. The audiobook is highly recommended for the full effect. Listen when you are able to relax and close your eyes.
Leaner abs can make you look slimmer, more fit and more attractive. What’s holding you back from achieving the abs you want? What’s holding you back from your ideal body? Chances are, it has to do with your mindset. Limiting beliefs about your own ability to lose weight and tone your abs can be keeping you stuck in a self-defeating pattern of unsuccessful weight loss and fitness routines. Instead, the first aspect of you that needs to change is your mentality. This hypnosis program is designed to help you get unstuck about your body goals and help you finally achieve the abs you want.
This program can help you:
• Transform your belief system about fitness to serve you better
• Supercharge your motivation to keep a routine for killer abs
• Finally achieve sexy, solid abs and actually keep them
The audiobook includes:
• Hypnosis for Losing Belly Fat Fast: A 6 minute hypnosis designed to supercharge your weight loss and fitness motivation while eradicating any limiting beliefs about your ability to tone your abs exactly how you want them.
• Night Time Affirmations for Dropping Weight Effortlessly: A subliminal series of repetitive affirmations with pink noise to boost the quality of your sleep while your subconscious absorbs a new belief system. Listen to it at night on a low volume.
Get the abs you’ve always wanted without any resistance from your subconscious. You deserve to love the body you live in.
Karen Hesse (1952-) Biography
Karen S. Hesse born August 29, is an American author of children's literature and literature for young adults , often with historical settings. Karen Hesse was born in Baltimore, Maryland. She studied poetry at nearby Towson State College and married Randy Hesse in before completing her studies. She earned a B. After graduating, she moved with her husband to Brattleboro, Vermont , had two children, Rachel and Kate, took jobs in publishing, and started writing children's books. Her first novel was a rejected story about meeting Bigfoot , but her next proposal was published by Henry Holt in as Wish on a Unicorn.
American author of juvenile novels, chapter books, young adult novels, juvenile biographies, and picture books.
brother quotes from little sister
Create a List
Karen Hesse is the award-winning author of several outstanding books for young readers, including Letters from Rifka and Phoenix Rising. She lives in Williamsville, Vermont. Karen grew up in Baltimore, Maryland and began writing early in elementary school in part because of the encouragement she received from teachers. She writes that in fifth grade, 'Mrs. Datnoff commented on the level of creativity in my assignments, and I took her words to heart and embraced the notion of myself as a writer. I fell in love with Dr. Seuss' use of language as soon as I could read.